Hello! I’m a licensed clinician with over 15 years of experience serving people of all ages and socioeconomic backgrounds with mental health and social service needs. I enjoy working with adolescents and young adults. I specialize in working with crisis situations, grief and loss, depression, anxiety, postpartum, substance abuse, mood disorders, and trauma.
I have worked in social services with foster care families helping ensure youth get the mental health care and family support they need. I have worked in the hospital system and provided mental health care for emergency patients and their families. And I provide counseling for students of all ages in the Austin public school district in addition to private practice with Frinz Care.
I utilize a strengths-based approach that is client centered. I want you to feel your feelings out loud, in a safe and non-judgmental space! My goal is for you to leave our sessions with greater insight, tools to help in everyday life, and feelings of relief from having the space to share what is weighing on you. We will work together to achieve your goals so you can live a healthy and happy life.
- Austin ISD – Licensed Mental Health Professional
- St. David’s HealthCare- Emergency Department Social Worker
- Youth Advocacy Program- Case Manager PRN
- LifeWorks Austin- Case Manager
- Masters of Science in Social Work (MSSW), 2018: University of Texas at Austin
- Bachelors of Science, 2007: Stephen F. Austin State University, double major in Dance and Psychology